DERIVA Command-line clients¶
The following clients are available to interact with the DERIVA platform:
- deriva-acl-config - Reads a configuration file and uses it to set ACLs for an ERMrest catalog (or for a schema or table within that catalog).
- deriva-annotation-config - Reads a configuration file and uses it to set annotations for an ERMrest catalog (or for a schema or table within that catalog).
- deriva-annotation-validate - Validates ERMrest catalog schema annotations against the DERIVA annotation specifications.
- deriva-hatrac-cli - Interacts with the DERIVA Hatrac object store.
- deriva-download-cli - Orchestrates the bulk export of tabular data (stored in ERMRest) and download of asset data (stored in Hatrac, or other supported HTTP-accessible object store).